Wednesday, February 1, 2012

CNY bling bling nails ♥

Heyyy,readers! Finally am here to blog, so sorry to those readers that keep on reminding me to update my blog huh! I am so lazy to update my blog!As I am currently addicted to Instagram so I just post wadever photo there.Easy & Convenient. I grab a few photo from there to blog*evil laugh

So,I am gonna show you peeps how I did my bling bling nails.It's real easy! ain't kidding! xDAnd this is what you need:-
From the left:-
Bling bling nail polish from THE FACE SHOP, Nude nail polish from SKINFOOD and Top coat from THE FACE SHOP


#1

First, apply base coat! But am lazy to apply so skip skip skip!!! lol =p Then,apply the nude color nail polish.


In love with this color!! You can try out something like this too!! ;D
#2BoldSecond,apply the bling bling thingy on top of your nails.

#3
And the last step! apply Base coat on your nails and you're DONE


..........................................................................................................................................................................
But usually I apply 2x times base coat on my nails to make it look more gelish! you guys can refer to the pic above it really make different,right?!! But it looks more obvious in real life :D

Actually I apply polka pink nails instead of blingy nails this CNY! I lied!!! D; lol. But no worries! I can blog about polka nails too if u guys are intersted! ♥ Hope you guys like it!!


LOVEYOUPEEPS♥ HAPPY CNY EVERYONE!

1 comment: