Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Kawaii Nails ♥

Mushi-mushi readers
I am now going to blog about my Cawaii nails.lol Check out my previous D.I.Y manicure clickhere :))

I loved to blog about something like tutorial.So,keep on reading this post to find out more :p
And this is what you need:-
First,apply base coat.Remember to apply your base coat or else your nails will turn yellowish.

Second,apply a something like orange-peachy colour on the top of your nails.And it will look like this :))
Third,using a silver blinggee stuff to draw a line under the orange-peachy line. (I have no idea whats the silver blinggee stuff call.Sorry) Btw,i got it from Etude House.Then place a blingee diamond on the place you want .teehee
Done :D I think it looks kawaii. Show off show off.*evil laugh



TIPS:-
  1. If you have a long nails,trace the line to make yourself much easier to draw :D
  2. Try out with different colour you like and i think baby pink or red will look cute.Duh, i know this go with baby violent is so Effing ugly!!!Booooo D:


I am done blogging my manicure post.Comment if u like it or u have anything to ask me :D Hope this post will help u girls out there.hiak hiak hiak

LOVEYOUPEEPSMwah

No comments:

Post a Comment