Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nanta Show♥

Hey guys,I am going to update my blog :)

Outfit of the day-
I went to S'pore to watch Nanta Cookin Show But the show is only 'emmmm...'quite Okay onli.Well, i am quite dissapointed with the show but some of the part small small part is quite Cool and Funny. lol


We're late for the show so we have to wait outside for 10 to 15 minute :( Maybe we miss the front part so we dunno the whole story.


After the show, tons of people queue up to take picture with them and their figure're really "Fuiyooo!!" Nicey...

Me & Sylvia (my bro gf)

Then a korea reporter came and ask

Reporter: Do you like the show
Me:Emmmm...
Reporter: Which part do you like the most?
Me:I just dunno how to describe which part i like so i was like Emmmm..Dunno.haha
Reporter:Are you big fans of nanta
Me: Emmmm..ya :)
Reporter:Are you happy with the show
Me: ya. it's Cool.

P/S: i dunno which channel it is maybe korea channel KBS or something...


Then we eat at a hawker stall nearby.
Me and my sis are trying to immitate the girl when she is taking photo
Conclusion is the Food there are V.expensive and Sucks!!!

Lastly,Happy birthday to my Elder Brother.Next post is going to blog about my Brother Birthday Celebration so Stay tunned readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment