Wednesday, September 29, 2010

coming soon:)

emmmm...
My blog is so boring & meaningless nowadays so i took my old photo from FB and started blogging. As i mention,i lost my camera in the snatchtheft case so no camera=no photo=no blogging D:

I just cant bare my life without a camera, so i took out my piggy bank and bought one.Fyi,i share with my sis but not half she is just sharing 1/4. so, I am totally broke now the camera cost me 1200++

I already order the camera
and it will come next week...so new post coming soon .Stay Tunned readers ;D

P/s: I am not rich at all,all my money i save from my monthly pocket money and maybe earn from selling my secondhand cloths.So,stop saying that i am rich and I don like taking money from my Papa or Mama except pocket money.

No comments:

Post a Comment