Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Damaged Hair

Hey,readers!!
Any trouble with dry,frizzy,split end problem??! Iam goin to show you guys a super simple way to nourish your hair. I mean,it's a cheap-simple-easy way. So,try to guess what am I going to use.teehee
I have super dry hair,since i have natural curl,my hair always trouble me ,it's always dry and messy all the time. I really envy those guy with soft smooth shiny hair D:
#1
First,I am going to use an egg. Nom Nom for your hair.lol :D
#2
Second, seperate the egg yolk and the egg white. What we need is only the egg yolk
#3
Third, stir the egg yolk with a cup of warm water
#4
Afterthat,apply it onto your hair. Remember concentrate more on the hair end :)
#5
Then, rinse well with warm water.Lastly,apply shampoo and conditioner as well.Style as usual
DONE!!!!

Let me show you guys the outcome :)
before
after

FYI,
the egg really make the bathroom stink!!

It really make quite a different. I hope you all will find it useful. Ask me if you all have any question :))


That's All!

No comments:

Post a Comment