Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dyson Family Day♥

Hiiiiheee readers♥ ♥
as i tweeted ysterday i am working on a part time job. So,i am going to blog about this happy-easy-relax job. Is just like working,chit-chating,lepak-ing,eating,playing,camwhoring in tht few hours then money come in to my pocket.teehee

Ivan & MeMy job is so easy tht just accompany kids to play games :)
This is the job I incharged. it's pretty cool.But it is hard to construct lo
This is call Cyclone,to let the kids know what the hell is inside the vacuum cleaner


look at the cool vacuum cleaner.lolThe job i incharged of is quite hard. So i think non of the kids are interested

Here comes my first customer.Doesn't she looks cute?lol
Btw,she won the colouring contest


The guys working with me :-
Weida and me

gini me huya :)

We had our lunch@Summer,city square


I get so wet when i reached home cause by the heavy rain and tht's all readers

stay tunned :D

No comments:

Post a Comment