Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baby not around me.♥

Day Two22nd.jan.2010
HangOut with my Baby.♥ yesterday.
Reach there bout 6sumthing.
We were all late for our date=P
Camwhoring at the Washroom quite some time.




It's getting late.
We go take sticker photo after this.yea baby.♥

My eyes looks
Black.


afterthat I go pick present for my B.teehee=D
I hope u like it.


Say cheese.♥

Shop-shop-shop at junk sale.
buy nth=*(


Went Roost to hv our Dinner.
it's Starving.
Uwh...Too many customer,so the food serve Soooooo bloody Late.




Yummm..I'm Hungry.

Beef Noodle & cooling ice peach tea..yummy.




9.33p.m
♥.Loli-loli-owh-Lolipop-loli-loli-owh-loli-loli-pop.♥
My phone rang n the number pop out"+852637164xx"

Huh?who's that?

it's m Baby callin me from HongKong=]
sweet.sweet.sweet

thanks for calling me B.i miss u so much.
3 more days to go..owh=[
Mwaks ~♥










Pretty Chicks here.♥
Abigale is her name. it's my pleasure to hv a photo wif u=]
thnks~





I Love u guys, Baby!!.♥

Can't wait for the next junkies Party!!

i miss my baby so much.
*hush hush*

No comments:

Post a Comment