Friday, January 8, 2010

New school-life.♥

Oh,i do miss my old school uniform.

i miss all of u in smk tmn molek.
I miss my besties♥Elsa n i really do=*[.
  • I miss her
    when we gossip around
  • play together
  • talkin bout how to be more beautiful
  • talkin bout boys
  • talkin bout nonsense
  • doesn't eat while recess saving money for outing ,n diet as well=]
  • talkin bout bloggers
  • talkin bout pretty chicks.
i miss this lot n lot=[

i miss Miki who makes me laugh out loud in class.
  • I miss when we're sleepin in class
  • i miss we goin to toilet everytime
  • i miss we singing loud in class
  • i miss we go around the school when we dunlike to stay in the class
  • did not pay attention in class day-dreaming all the time.
i miss u guys,baby=[
N guess wad?
I've been transfer to a new school.my new school uniform.
Duh!jus ignore my damn fat leg.

A new life in 2010.♥

I think it will be good for my better future here,n not playing around like the past.I swear i will work more harder in dis school.
i did not have much friend here.
maybe i did look like anti-social or anything like that=[


haha.I'm in form4B
n i dunno why i m in the 2nd class.my result oni 2A's n the rest c's .
Darn,dis make me feel stress.
But i really do pay attention while in class although sumtimes i cant understand.teehee=D





=]
Maybe i can do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment