Friday, February 26, 2010

During C.N.Y♥

Awwwwwwwwwww!!
My lovely .C-N-Y holidays over already . Feel so sien to face early Alarm ringing n ready for school everyday. By the way Gong Hei Fatt Choi everyone:D

Cant rotate this stupid pic.lazy to re-do.so sry guys=]
here look at my family REUNION DINNER isnt it warm & sweet?♥
A Great great great Dinner.Thanks Ma. MWAKs



Jump over Valentine.lol.
Gambling lost lots of lost of $Money$ the past 2days.
So i change everything into RED.lol. hahahaaa
And guess wad it really change my luck.I earn 200++.teehee=D

The next day i stop gambling already scared of losing.hahaaa
so i played fireworks with all the kids outside.Found this is Nice=]




The Red one belongs to my family.Wish our wishes will all come true.
Thnks God ♥ ♥ ♥


And my CNY end up like dis.superb fast right? but I enjoy it with all my family & my relatives all around.Angbao're so lil this year.
Happy New Year everyone.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment