Friday, August 6, 2010

super teribble Sick.

i am back to update my blog.
Well, as wad the topic says i sick for 8days.FML to the max.
sorry for the bad photo quality.as i am sick i didn hv much energy to take picture.So,i use webcam to take it. :)

take a look at my medicine n my MC. you will know how sick am i.

Do you saw that??
am going to different different clinic cause the medicine cant cure my illness so i went to 2 or 3 clinic trying to treat this shitty virus!! suffered this virus since last friday. suspected tht i may hv Denggi.

so i went for a blood test.
erm..this is it
thanks god tht i am safe from denggi :))

so now,i think i am going to recover as i am blogging now.teehee



BTW,
i hv something to tell my sweetheart here
9th monthsary to you :P






No comments:

Post a Comment