Friday, December 17, 2010

Perth Trip♥Day 2

Day 2♥Day 2 is like all about food,wine tasting chocolate factory & famous Fish n Chips :D Don't blame me if you guys feeling hungry.lol

me & my papa :)
me & my mama :))
me & my elder bro :)))


me & my lil sis.lol my younger bro behind is so funny hahahahahahaXD
me holding a choc milk from the choc factory :))
Woots Woots.....free choc tasting.See,i am happy when there is free food :DD
my lil sis my aunt n me :)

Are you ready readers,here is some nice nice nice food.

This is the place:-
See how fresh is the seafood.Yumyumyum :P

Bottoms up.lol
I think we ordered too much.But the food is really Thumbs Up♥

I cant stop eating.it's Nicey♥ burbbbbbbb
This pic is so funny.my papa n mama looks so cute*wink
wow!!! found proton car at Perth
Hmmmmm....not bad not bad.Malaysia Boleh!
There're lots of party and club.So,there're lots of Cool Limo driving around.Yeaaahh

That's all for day 2 readers.Stay tunned for Day3

LOVEYOUPEEPS<3

No comments:

Post a Comment