Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Perth Trip♥Day 5

Ooopss!!!readers i forgot about Day 5,remember i blog about Day4 and wanted you guys to stay tunned for the last day but FYI there is one more blog post.I totally forget about Day 5.lol

Well,stop the craps Let's blog about Day 5 :)Look at the breakfast prepared by my Papa ♥
We're leaving here and move to another place to stay.But I must say I still prefer here *sad :(
This is our travelling car.Although it is not a chio car,but still it quite comfortable.


Look at this huge banana.lol lol lol

Then,we went to a super small choc factory. I am happy when i saw a X'mas tree.Weeeeeeeeee :D
My saliva is dripping.The choc n also the ice-cream.Nom nom nom =p

Me & my uncle.Don't play play he is Elle hair saloon boss u know *show off wahahahaXD

Then,we went picnic at a random petrol station. Look at the oyster!!!waaasehhMcD:DDD
This pic is fugly,but i dun care.Shut up!!! waahahahaThis is the chips who accompany us for the whole Perth trip.I miss u Chips!!! ♥
We reach the new appartment stay.Don't quite like this place no free wifi ,can't make much noise & it's much more EXPENSIVE!!!! no good no good....
Dinner time :-
it's Oyster again. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, no oyster no life.it's so damn fresh & nice :))

Recommended dessert.Yummeh. Thumbs Up!!! I think this name 'Sticky pudding' it taste Awesome.
Beer for me.lol The adults is trying to test how many alcohol can we hold.
me & my elder bro
me & my cousin

Time to sleep -.-z zZ it's so cold at that night.Everyone is like freezing.hiak hiak

That's all for the Day5.Stay tunned for the last day.Night readers :D

.LOVEYOUPEEPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment