Sunday, January 16, 2011

110111♥

A short short post as I am free now.When Sg on 110111 as my Bro gf is going back to indonesia so we family fetch her to Changi Airport tht morning.Off to Sg at 7 am.So effing early right? but good still, avoid annoying Jam!!!

I seldom wear lens I think it is not comfortable.BTW,this lens is from my elder bro n her gf.Heart it much.Thankieww :))
many ppl say I look fierce with lens.Hmmm,Do I?

Skip the airport part.lol

When bugis junction afterthat.Papa drop me my younger sis n mama there.SHOPPING!!But din buy anything.Cause mama dislike Bugis street.So, me n my younger sis is bored till death in bugis junction :(

Lunch time:-

Pepper lunch is still the best.Nom nom nom
I think bugis junction food court pepper lunch is cheaper lehh.Do you guys agree??
Then when dessert at a random shop.My hair is effing dry.Hate it to the max.GrrrrThis is mine.Yummy!! rate it with 3stars :D
This look so yummy right? But no!!! taste sucks.Booooo!!

My papa bought an Ipad so sudden,maybe he strike 4D or something.lol

That's all readers.end here
Stay tunned then.LOVEYOUPEEPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment