Friday, June 18, 2010

my only & only Bestie ♥

 Elsa,U're my best friend ever.
My super Bestie,super sista,super soul babe,super BFF or GFF.


We're as close as sisters. We know each other since Primary.And so we bacame super Best sisters when we're Form2 till now.
FYI,i transferred to other school this year. I miss u badly D:



Schooling hours.

I miss this really much.We gossip around the school,everyday discuss bout beauty n famous Blogger@ chuckei.We admire her damn much.Obsess.lol
We look like couple as our schoolmate keep telling us. Don ever forget when we play around.

Outing.
first time photo Shooting & we plan it together!
Just ignore my face i didn put on make up.And due to someone i cried n my eyes swollen.
But am in love with this Pic ;)

We're always together.
As other babes tag along.teehee=D
Michi me n my lovely babe.We're also close close sister=]

Brenda Aey many ppl said tht we look alike.But do we?? Do remember we fooling around the school.I miss u too *wink*


Cutie elmo we love you :)))


Tuna & Enzo two pretty babe. I miss when we hang out together.
Elsa we laugh together we cried together.
You're always my Besties.
I can't wait our next date!!
看过太多变质的感情。可是我们仍然不同 =P

No comments:

Post a Comment