Friday, September 10, 2010

FML!!!

I cancel my trip!!!countdown for the trip & now cancel.Darn

FML,
my handbag kena snatch just now at 7sumthing Effing sad.My camera gone my purse gone my cosmetic bag gone..Curse you!!motherfu**ker


no camera=no photo upload

i wanted to renew my blog with more new photo,but now i lost everthing.regret for not uploading pic to my PC instead of keeping inside the camera


Shittyasshole snatchtheft Hari Raya still doing buisness.
I am so dissapoin
no more beach no more sandcastle no more seashell no more Bikini no more bananaboat no more BBQ no more polaroid no more no more seafood no more fake night.btw,i learnt a lesson

Well,
as my younger lil brother always say Don cry over split milk



So,be careful when you carrying a handbag Readers :)

We hate snatchtheft!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment