Monday, September 13, 2010

Outing 0909

Okay,according to the last post i blog about a superb bad news.
I met snatchtheft and i lost my camera. A life is suck without a camera i cant capture every nice moment,i cant camwhored when i think i look good tht day or when i am bored.I need to save money to get a new one as soon as possible.I lost my camera so i also lost all my photo i captured tht day.Sorry for not uploading earlier readers,i regret too *hush hush

I grab all this pic from my fren. Nothing special tht day look at our neoprint :) Suppose to be five of us Me Ryn Ling Serene & Jiayu . But left Me Jiayu Ryn.



Chill at Sushi King we took part in the 10minute big bowl noodle competition actually i hv no idea wad this competition name but name it as 10min big bowl noodle competition sound quite okay.lol

Then,just walk around. JB is a super boring city not much shopping centre .

I am here to make my blog not so dull and of course to increase my visitor.My visitor rate are vry low

Goodnight readers let's hope tht i will strike lottery any of dis day:(

No comments:

Post a Comment