Friday, December 17, 2010

Perth Trip♥Day 3

Day 3♥
Bold
What I wanna mention in Day 3 is the strawberry & cherry was super duper nice.LOVE LOVE LOVEsaw this?? it look so fresh and nice right...
And cherry as well.yummmm

Today will be the shopping session. Went to the Outlet opposite our appartment stay. Although this is an outlet but still it is Not cheap Not cheap D: Emmmm....no good But you can find very very cheap stuff if you hv the time.lol

Me with the cotton on bag.But I wanna mention again the cotton on there is not cheap at all.I think M'sia is still more cheaper*wink
after the shopping session.We went to the BEACH :DD


my younger bro mama & me
Hey,look at the beach look at the beach!!! it is superb nice.We all gone so excited running around the beach playing with the sand and the seawater After running around the beach my hair end up so messy.lol

Then,we went to the supermarket to get tonight BBQ stuff:-



We check in to another appartment stay.I loved the place so much

This place is way too Awesome.Thumbs up
It provide free WIFI, BBQ area, playground & it's near the Beach.teeheeeeee :D

BBQ sesssion:-





Everyone was so damn cold during BBQ time.lol lol lol

That's all for Day 3.Stay tunned for Day4 readers,kindly leave a comment if u like my blog :D I will reply you guys when I am free

LOVEYOUPEEPS ♥ CHU

No comments:

Post a Comment