Saturday, December 18, 2010

Perth Trip♥Day 4

Day4♥Heyhey,I am back again to blog about Day4.Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Let me start the post with food.teeeeheee :D
The cream beside this choc cake is Awesome.Nom nom =p
lamb chop.
Show you guys my effing fugly brother.wahahahahaha I cant stop laughing when I saw this pic. Don't blame me bro.You're the one who dunwan to delete this photo.lol lol lol
Wowww,Nat i saw your car at Perth leh.hiak hiak hiak Not bad what,you're rich!!! :D
I have no idea what is this.But it's eyelashes is superb cute.Ain't kidding!
This drink is super super super Nicey♥

Asian just love free food.LOL
Here!here!here! Free cheese tasting :D


Relax-ing in the car :-
my sis n me.
My elder bro.

Look at the crystal clear seawater.So nice right? Ya,i am right.lol lol lol
Can you guys imagine,you're in the middle of the ocean.OMFG scary shit @@

Dinner time:-

We guys cook our own instead of taking dinner outside.It's much more cheaper :)

See!!! this is our supper.That's why i become so effing fat after the trip.Gained weight!!!FML to the maxxxx....

That's all for Day4.Once again stay tunned for the Last Day.
LOVEYOUPEEPSlove love love

No comments:

Post a Comment