Saturday, December 25, 2010

Perth trip♥Last Day

Finally,the last day of the trip.Am so lazy to blog,so i keep on drag & drag till now.Forgive me.LOL

Checking out from the appartment.As I mention on the Day 5 this place cant make much noise right? Ya,look at the sign beside me you will know. "QUIET! Please respect other guests and keep noise to a minimum "
This is the Nice food of the day.Hmmmmmmmm....yummy =p
This is the super fun part of the trip. Speed boat!!! It is a super duper whooper fun ride.Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

But it is Expensive D:


After the ride everyone become so damn wet and I am so fugly I know.hehe :D
But still Thumbs Up!!!
See!!! this is the Angmoh who control the boat:-Then,we go get change at a random public toilet and then go shopping sumwhere.But it's so boring at the shopping mall *yawn :0

Reach Airport at about 7p.m.Our flight is at 9 sumthing i think.Sorry tht I have short memory.lol

We're leaving Australia!!! Byeeeee Perth~

Reach home at 4a.m.but still Home sweet Home :) So effing tired man.

What I got from the trip:-
#1I bring a big fat tummy back.Gained weight gained weight!!! FML

#2

My face become so dry and pimple all over my face.Owh...Dark Circle & Puffy eyes!!!OMGI found a group photo.17 of us :D

I enjoy this trip.Thanks daddy mummy for bringing us to holiday.I really apprieciate it :))
Finally done blogging the whole Perth trip.lol Do leave me comment if u like my blog peeps.teehee

.LOVEYOUPEEPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment