Saturday, December 25, 2010

X'mas party 2010❄

❄Merry X'mas❄
HiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHeeeeeeeeeee readers!!!
Time really flies.it's X'mas!!!So, NewYear 2011 & of course school re-open is getting nearer.oh ma lord!

Well, I'm going to blog about my X'mas eve.
FYI,
I always celebrate my X'mas with my great big Family


Hmmm...How am I going to start my post?? Iamstuck! Fish eye effect.Nicey.love love love
spot us!spot us! LOL
Me & my lil sista

In love with the decoration of my aunt house that day.It got so call X'mas 'qi fen'.lol lol lol

Let me introduce some nice food of the day :-

#1
Turkey will be the first dish and the sauce is 'mou dak deng'.Thumbs Up!Yummm...

#2
Then,Cheese tart.it's so cheesy and creamy and tasty and yummy.Yumm x2#3
Lovely Cupcakes!!! likey likey♥ They look so cute right? ain't kidding!!! it taste good too.Yummm x3
#4
and of course the X'mas cake.I think this is call whatever log cake or something.not sure.lol But it look cute too right?But too bad,I forgot to taste it D: I think it will also taste yummy
#5
and this!this!this! This is my favourite among all I am busy standing there and keep on eating.WTF! it's effing fattening and I know,but I just can't stop eating.Kill my fatty acid pwease! Yummm yummm yummm x4



Blablabla.Strawberry+Choc= Yummy :p

and for drink? The fridge is full of alcohol. But i don't take alcohol my tummy feel so uncomfortable after drinking so no no no!!!
No alcohol for me *winkMe & my aunt.
Family photo :-
take one
take two

And this is my aunt.She is pretty she is tall she is slim.And guess what she already have two children.Don't play play she's Elle hairstylist and model. Find her if you want a hair cut- Nicole :)
Ma cutie cousin :D
And the singing session.Idk why am I smiling like I am camwhoring while i am singing.lol

Then,some church member came and sang some Christmas Carol together

I am not concentrating. got caught busy text-ing.hiak hiak hiak



and that's all for my X'mas party 2010♥ I love Santa

LOVEYOUPEEPS.CHU

No comments:

Post a Comment